Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer 2012 VoxBox from Influenster.com



Influenster is a market research company. They send out free boxes of samples every  few months to people who fit into specific categories. Some of the categories I noticed on the site are moms, students, brides-to-be, and pet owners. What do you get from them? Like I said a box of free samples. What do they get from you? You promote and review the products you receive on your social network, blog, or vlog. Everybody wins!

I received the summer beauty voxbox. 
Inside:
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen
Tampax and Always Radiant Collection
Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme
Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy

I am really excited about these products (especially the Sally Hansen nail polish!!!). I will be trying most if not all of them out this week and posting reviews next Monday. Stay tuned Boos!

Have you tried any of these products yet? Let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment