Monday, July 23, 2012

New at the Drugstore


Most of my cosmetics are drug store brands. So from time to time I go by my local stores (Ulta, Harmon/Face Values, CVS, Rite-Aid, and Walgreens) to see what's new.

I haven't been in awhile so I found a few new things. You may have already seen them around but like I said, it's been awhile since I've been out. Also I didn't get to Ulta, it is the one furthest from me and I just didn't have the time =(

Liberty Belle and Study in Style by Sinful Colors


Also at Walgreens, Wet and Wild Fergie nail polishes.

A word about Harmon/Face Values: I LOVE this place. Between this place and the drugstore side of Ulta I could spend a small fortune if I didn't control myself. So know that when I was taking these photos I was going crazy. I didn't purchase anything but I wanted everything!


Essie Metallics $7.79, China Galze Safari $6.49, OPI Minnie Mouse $7.49, NYX Bohemian Chic Pallette $17.99, Wet and Wild Magnetics $4.49, Wet and Wild Chrome $3.59

The Wet and Wild magnetic polish seems like a great deal at $4.49 since other magnetics can be $10.00 or more. The only reason I didn't pick one up is because I have a Sally Hansen one I received to test, so I want to try that one first. I've never used magnetic polishes before and don't know if I'll like it. 

The NYX palette is all matte colors. I LOVE matte colors for everyday wear. This may end up getting purchased, especially if I can get a Harmon's coupon somewhere.

Have you tried any of these? Are you looking forward to trying them? Have you spotted anything new in stores near you? Let me know in the comments below.







No comments:

Post a Comment