Monday, July 16, 2012

Lip Balm Face Off


I have a small collection of tinted lip balms. I love the colored lip balms because they give me a quick and simple way to add a touch of color to my face. When I don't want to or feel like I don't need to put on a full face of make-up I can put on some tinted lip balm and feel like I am pulled together and pretty.

So, what I have decided to do is take my collection and have a lip balm face off.

How it will go down:

Every week I will pair off two lip balms from my collection and spend the week testing them.
The following Monday I will post a review of each of the balms I tried and pick the one I preferred.
After round 1 is complete I will match up the "winners" from each group and start testing again, repeating the process until I have named a favorite.

This Week BonneBell vs. Simply Shine

Have you used any of these lip balms? What do you think? Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment