Monday, August 6, 2012

True Blood Cosmetics on HSN



Thursday August 9th Deborah Lippmann is launching a True Blood inspired line of cosmetics at 8pm on HSN. I love True Blood and I love a good tie-in product, I spent most of the summer in Ulta staring  longingly at NYX's Dark Shadows palette and China Glaze's Hunger Games polishes. I am interested in the polish collection, and will definitely watch the presentation but don't know if I will make a purchase. Deborah Lippmann's other polishes cost about $16 a bottle which is a little steep for my drugstore tastes. Here's a peek at the collection:


Whether you are going to buy or not you should have a look at these hysterical trailers HSN has put out to promote the line. I'll put up links because for whatever reason the videos won't let me embed them. 

Are you a True Blood fan? Will you buy?

1 comment: