Monday, August 27, 2012

My Glam Bag Unboxing

August My Glam Bag


This month's theme: Endless Summer

Reminder: Glam Bag is a subscription service, for $10 a month you receive 4-5 deluxe samples. 

Demeter Roll on Perfume in Clean Skin

I really liked this, it does smell light and clean and mildly soapy.


SALTY cosmetics Glamazoid eyeshadow.
This came in a beige type color I plan to use as a highlight.

Eclos Anti-aging face serum


Eclos Moisture Therapy face Cream

Circus By Andrea's Choice in Ringmaster

Andrea's Choice is a youtube channel. Andrea is a beauty guru connected with MyGlam who now has her own line of nail polishes.

My Glam's Own Lip Gloss

I have been a subscriber to MyGlam since January (I missed the much talked about December Bag), but have been less than impressed with the bags. This is the first month I have really LOVED my bag and feel like I got my money's worth from it.

Do you get MyGlam? What did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment