Monday, August 13, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish


I tried this out in the color Polar Purple. I LOVE IT. First, the polar purple is such a pretty shade of purple that even if it didn't do the magnetic thing I would wear it. Second, it is really easy to use. The cap of the polish is in two parts. The large cap you see in the picture is actually the magnet, the large part comes off of the top and under it is a normal polish cap. All you have to do is brush on the polish like normal and while it's still wet hold the magnet over it to create the design, the magnet lid has a small lip on it to prevent you from accidentally touching the magnet to your wet nail. I recommend doing one nail at a time otherwise the polish gets too dry to create the magnetic effect. Overall, it is a really quick way to get a nice design on your nail if you like nail art but are short on time. Finally, the quality is everything you would expect from Sally Hansen. It is a high quality product with a thick consistency and nicely shaped brush that makes the polish easy to apply. I will definitely buy other colors. If you have thought about purchasing this it is completely worth the $8.99.

I just want to mention that I received  this for the purpose of review from Sally Hansen and Influenster. 

Have you tried magnetic nail polish? Do you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment