Saturday, November 17, 2012

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream


Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream ($6.00) "Fights out of control hair and reduces styling time with coconut & silk extracts."

This is another product from my Influenster VoxBox. This product smells great but didn't quite work for me. I am black and wear my hair in it's natural 4a-4b state. My hair is thick, course, dry, and FRIZZY. Normally I use natural oils like coconut oil and olive oil to keep my hair moisturized and heavy butters like shea butter to control the frizz. This product just wasn't heavy enough to control my hair. 

I think this product just might have been a mismatch for my hair type. If you have thinner hair that can't take a lot of heavy products or oily hair that doesn't need any extra moisture you might like this more.

Full Disclosure: This product was provided to me free of charge from Influenster and Not Your Mother's for the purpose of review.

What are your go to hair products for your hair type?

No comments:

Post a Comment