Saturday, November 17, 2012

Goody Spin Pins

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins ($7.29) "Never have time for a great updo? Not anymore! The Goody Simple Style Spin Pin allows you to easily achieve three chic updo styles. Simply twirl your hair up and spin the two Spin Pins in for a perfect undone bun, side bun, or double bun." Provided to me free from Influenster and Goody for the purpose of review.

As you all know loyal Boos I have 4a-4b natural afro texture hair. So, there was no way I was spinning these into my hair. If had they would still be there, a tangled mess. Instead I chose to pass these onto youtube blogger courtneyxhall. She has so kindly agreed to twirl these bad boys into her long, lovely, flowing locks and give us a guest review. 

Keep watching this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment